Wednesday, May 18, 2011
The Road Trip
Every year my family and I go on on long drive to Disney World in Orlando Florida, but this year we brought my cousins Izzy and Bart. They came to my house early in the morning and then we all packed up our bags and items and we were on our way. We drove for hours and hours and one in a while we stopped for gas and sncks and bathroom brakes, nut the best part of it all was being wit my cousins. I dont get to see them very often because they live so far away but i tried not to think about that and tried to think about the great time we were having and we were going to have when we got to Disney. This trip was very special to me and I will remember for my entire life. This is why this moment with my cousins is so special to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment