Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Last Book On Earth

              The book, The last book on Earth was very suspenseful and a little confusing but other then that the book was amazing.  I liked reading this book because each page i read just made me want to read another. I also like this book because all i wanted to do was find out what he was going to do so i couldn't put the book down. I don't really have and dislikes about the book other then it being a little confusing.
                I would recemend this book to all student in sixth through eighth grade. I would also recommend this book to people who like suspenseful and mysterious books.if i could i wo7uld read this book again because i might understand it a little more.

1 comment:

  1. I can make a connection with you because I also read the book and was a little confusing at first.But I think you should put a little more information about the book or about what was going on in the book.But for the rest of the post was amazing good summary,descriptions,and what you liked and disliked and the recommendation.Lastly keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete