Thursday, October 14, 2010

SNOWBOARDING

Its getting colder out. Its almost winter time. If you ask anyone in my family what that means they will all say the same thing its snowboarding time. every year my family and i go snowboarding together and this year is going to be even more fun because my three uncles, three aunts, and two cousins are going this year with us.
       pretty cool right, I know. My snowboard is a Burton snowboard with blue and black skulls, bugs, monsters, and designs on it. Snowboarding is really easy all you have to do is trust yourself, keep balanced, and your good to go. I like snowboarding because its fun, active, a great sport, and it keeps me fit.
       Snowboarding is a great sport sports its not hard to do either.so you should try it someday. when we go snowboarding we race. usually my dad and i are neck and neck, but this year I'm going to be far ahead.
         Well this it I'm out, later
View ImageGo to fullsize image

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I like sonowboarding too! we also go every year to Vermont, but we atleast have 10 people or more. I have a sims snowboard and a burton one. This year im going again. Maybe ill see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I've never been snow boarding before but i'm a cross county skier i live in Australia and there is not much snow hear.
    please vist my blog .(click on my name)
    Alex

    ReplyDelete