Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Favorite Cars

Cars a cool, right? Cars a fun, correct? Well I am going to tell you all of my favorite cars.
 Some of my personal favorite cars are Lamborghini's, Ferrari's,and Bugatti's.
I like these cars because there fast, cool, sports cars that i hope to own one day. I have seen these cars a few times before driving on the road, but i don't see them
 very often because they are obviously not everyday cars so not many people can afford cars like this. If i could buy cars like this i would have one for every day of the week. Wouldn't you too i mean if we can afford amazing cars like this why
not buy a whole bunch, right.
My cars would be green, blue, yellow, red, black, white, and orange. what color would your cars be?          
Well now that you've heard my favorite cars i want to here yours so comment on this
 post and tell me your favorite cars and whta colors they would be.  

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I know, those have up to 500-700hp. $500,000 cars. If you want more information on this or any other cool car, visit raceit101.blogspot.com. [alex z's blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! I also really like lamborghini's ALOT! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete